Take Me - 223

Sitting here waiting for you to walk in door, 
ready, eager and wanting so much more. 
Hearing the steps against the hard porch floor, 
listening while you open the door. 
Darkness and silence surrounds me, 
as I feel you grab the chain to the cuffs. 
Taking me up the stairs I slowly make my way, 
trying not to stumble. 
Feeling the small jerk as I fall to my knees, 
lowering my head for you to do as you please. 
Feeling the softness of the sheets, the heat of your body and the cool air that surrounds. 
Pleasure and contentment comes in an explosion, 
our bodies wrapped tight, and our energy expelled. 


Sponsor: 

Avatar: 
Erin Evo head from Lelutka
Michele skin BOM from theSkinnery
Lara body from Maitreya
Purity hair from Stealthic
Premium Blindfold from Virtual Disgrace
Noir Cuffs from Forge
Lighting assistance with LumiPro HUD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD - 214

New Day - 157